The New York State Community Health Partnership (NYSCHP), established in 1997, is a unique private-public partnership with representatives from many different sectors including business, community organizations, education, government, health, and philanthropic organizations that share a common vision of health improvement and have agreed to serve as catalysts and facilitators for health improvement activities throughout New York State.
NYSCHP Steering Committee Members:
- American Cancer Society
- Cornell Cooperative Extension and Cornell University
- Healthcare Association of New York State
- Healthcare Trustees of New York State
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York Health Plan Association
- New York State Association of County Health Officials
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Dietetic Association
- New York State Nurses Association
- New York State Public Health Association
- Schuyler Center for Analysis and Advocacy
View copies of the Focus on Community Health newsletter issued by NYSCHP.