View Event Recordings
This event has passed, but recordings from selected presentations are available for streaming.
- Welcome Panel Day 1: The Health Care Outlook Beyond COVID 19
- Turning to Tech Post Pandemic
- Welcome Panel Day 2: Building a More Inclusive and Equitable Health Care System
- Consumer Decision Making in Health Care: The Role of Transparency
- Welcome Panel Day 3: State and Federal Efforts to Address Health Care Cost Drivers
- A View From the Marketplace
About the Conference
The 2021 conference, How Do We Ensure Innovation is Accessible to All, took place as a virtual online event, focusing on the approaches and barriers to ensuring that advances in technology and treatment are available to all individuals. Specific sessions will examine the health care outlook beyond COVID-19, the role of technology post-pandemic, government and marketplace efforts to contain health care costs, and the role of transparency in transforming the health care system.
The conference was held over three days, November 16th through November 18th, 2021.
Click on the image below to expand.